Guideacres closure (due to Coronavirus)
• All bookings for March and April are cancelled and deposits will be returned.
• We will keep all other bookings open and retain deposits in case the situation changes. We will review continued closure on an on-going basis. If events later in the year do have to be cancelled following the Girlguiding advice we will return deposits.
• If you have a booking for after April and would prefer to cancel now and reclaim your deposit just let the booking secretary know.
· The spring cleaning weekend is postponed.
Thank you for your support. We hope to see you at Guideacres when this is all over.
Guideacres and Coronavirus